• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help w/ Dell U2424 H

DPO

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
124
( for some reason I am unable to edit the title, it should read U2414H )I just purchased this display and received it today and either the display port is not working or it is not compatible with my older card...a radeon 5850. I keep getting a not connectred to a display port message.
I believe the 5850 might have dp 1.1a as it is older, while the display is dp 1.2 Does anyone here know if that would cause this problem? I would hate to rma the display only find the next one does the same thing, I have no problem upgrading the card.
 
Last edited:
thanks for the reply, I could not get the OSD, just the little mini display that works when you have no signal...started playing around with it and it would not change from 1.2, accidentally hit the off button a few times ( wonderful buttons...lol) and it came to life....weird..but thanks for the reply because I did not know you could even switch modes...it did not come with the best info...I did find a lot online though. The display looks beautiful btw.
 
Back
Top