• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need help upgrading Headphones

saber9505

n00b
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
60
For the past year or so I've been using Icemat Black Siberias. Over this time one of the wire holders have cracker, the sound adjusment wire messed up, and the sound is gettin choppy. I was very satisfied with them at first, but frankly Icemat has dissapointed me. Now I'm lookin for some replacement headphones. I use my headphones a LOT. Since I only have a laptop at school, I use them for movies/games/listening to music. I also use them in my digital Yamaha Piano. Does anyone have any suggestions for some new headphones?

The big thing that I liked about my Siberias was that they were incredibly confortable, and my new headphones need to be just as comfortable. Also, I don't have an amp but I like decent bass. The Price Range is anything below 200$.

Thank's in advance for the help.
 
Back
Top