Need help trying to Slipstream RAID drivers in my WinXP MCE 2005

Vader

Supreme [H]ardness
Ok..here is my dilema. I'm in the process of building my new PC and I want to Slipstream my RAID drivers into my XP MCE Install disk. My new motherboard, Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe has two sets of drivers for the two controller cards. One is the NVRAID controller, and the other is a Silicon Image RAID controller. I'm only having an issue with the Nvidia Raid controller.

There are two .inf files, one is NvIDEBus.inf and the other is nvraid.inf. The nvraid.inf doesn't contain any of the PCI\VE lines in it to copy to the TXTSETUP.SIF in the i386 directory so I can' t point any of the drivers to it? The NVIDEBUS.INF does contain a shit load of PCD\VE lines but I don't think they contain RAID drivers because there is a separate .sys file for that one? I'm stumped..any help would be great. I don't like floppies..don't plan on installing one and my goal is to also make this an unattended installation as well so that I won't have to look at it until it asks me for DISK #2, the MCE programs..and that's it.

Thanks! :)

Back