Need Help, System Crash

Hilmarhd

Weaksauce
Hello everyone, I need your help! my system keeps crashing & I don't know why, I get this error message: CID_HANDLE_DELETION Does anyone know what it is?:confused:

According to MS's pages, its related to a driver. Have you installed any hardware or updated any drivers recently? When you get the blue screen with that message are there any filenames mentioned.

No, nothing, it's a bsod, it just says if this is the first time you have seen this message restart... you probably all know the rest.

Now it's giving me this error:
BSOD_2.gif

WXYZ.sys looks like a virus...or a badass spyware :confused:

boot windows into safe mode, clean system restore and perform a deep clean with ccleaner, superantispyware and your antivirii of choice..mine is avast! :D

As mentioned above its a virus, make sure your virus killer definitions are upto date, if you still cannot remove it then post back here, as doing a quick google search on "wxyz.sys" shows lots of posts about removing it.

Ok formatted hard drive last night, all drivers installed, all good so far.. thanks for the help:D

Care to share how you got infected? most sites show problem / solution, but never show the origin of infection

I actually don't know, it just suddenly happened, just formatted the HDD. and so far it's been ok

I actually don't know, it just suddenly happened, just formatted the HDD. and so far it's been ok, didn't look for the virus unfortunetly:mad:

Back