Oct 25, 2006 #1 E elyrly [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 19, 2005 Messages 1,811 hi i was trying to edit foobar skin and all but its just to confusing does anyone know a good tutorial that might help me out? thanks
hi i was trying to edit foobar skin and all but its just to confusing does anyone know a good tutorial that might help me out? thanks
Oct 25, 2006 #2 F fuelvolts [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 24, 2005 Messages 1,813 Google is your friend! This site helped me a lot: http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000
Google is your friend! This site helped me a lot: http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000
Oct 25, 2006 #3 T theDreamer 2[H]4U Joined Oct 11, 2006 Messages 2,513 I am looking into Foobar, what is the newest version that you can download? Thanks. PS, sorry to go off-topic for a sec. I will also like to learn to skin it as I want to use it.
I am looking into Foobar, what is the newest version that you can download? Thanks. PS, sorry to go off-topic for a sec. I will also like to learn to skin it as I want to use it.
Oct 25, 2006 #4 M Mister X Supreme [H]ardness Joined Apr 20, 2002 Messages 7,092 @ elyrly try this-----> http://www.btinternet.com/~sean.m.kelly/foo_looks/ @ theDreamer click the link fuelvolts posted.
@ elyrly try this-----> http://www.btinternet.com/~sean.m.kelly/foo_looks/ @ theDreamer click the link fuelvolts posted.
Oct 25, 2006 #5 E elyrly [H]ard|Gawd Joined Aug 19, 2005 Messages 1,811 mister the sites you gave is missing all the zip files. anyother recommendation?
Oct 26, 2006 #6 E Empyrean Limp Gawd Joined May 27, 2005 Messages 327 I am looking into Foobar, what is the newest version that you can download? Click to expand... 0.9.4.1 appears to be the latest. Try: Foobar2000 Download is available there. 3rd party plug-ins are available there and elsewhere.
I am looking into Foobar, what is the newest version that you can download? Click to expand... 0.9.4.1 appears to be the latest. Try: Foobar2000 Download is available there. 3rd party plug-ins are available there and elsewhere.