• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need help skinning foobar2000

elyrly

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 19, 2005
Messages
1,811
hi i was trying to edit foobar skin and all but its just to confusing does anyone know a good tutorial that might help me out?

thanks
 
I am looking into Foobar, what is the newest version that you can download?

Thanks.

PS, sorry to go off-topic for a sec. I will also like to learn to skin it as I want to use it.
 
mister the sites you gave is missing all the zip files. anyother recommendation?
 
I am looking into Foobar, what is the newest version that you can download?

0.9.4.1 appears to be the latest.


Try: Foobar2000

Download is available there. 3rd party plug-ins are available there and elsewhere.
 
Back
Top