Need help shopping

Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
1
I need help...I am looking for a MUCH better video card for games like Command and Conquer Generals, Warcraft 3, Halo...you know, graphic intense games. I'm not really a hard core gamer, but I like play with smooth graphics. I am also so sick of budget Video cards like the ATI Raedon 9000 and MX series NVIDIA Cards. I want a much better card within the range of $150.00-$200.00 range, preferably a REAL ATI, but if enough people recommend an NVIDIA card, I may take it. Please give me some insight into what to look at when choosing a good video card. I've been eyeing an ATI 9600XT or an ATI 9800pro.

Give me some help. If you do, i'll Smile :D
 
i wonder why people still ask whats the best video card in the 200$ price range.
 
You can also get the Built By ATi 9800pro for $199.99 from their website via trade-in offer...
By the way you can trade in ANY video card, so send your dead Forceaon 1800 and grab a 9800pro
 
Back
Top