I have this TV http://www.target.com/p/polaroid-22...3332576#prodSlot=dlp_medium_1_3&term=polaroid
However the audio inputs do not work when I connect the white/red RCA cables from my DVD player to the TV. Now I have a set of Klispch speakers but Im not sure how to set them up with the DVD player. There is two inputs on the main Klips speaker one has a headphone input symbol another looks to have a music symbol next to do. What connectors would I need to get sound from the DVDplayer/Movie to the Klips since the TV audio input is broken? The Klips are a set of 4 speakers with two 3.5mm audio plugs. Thanks!
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10218&cs_id=1021804&p_id=665&seq=1&format=2
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10218&cs_id=1021804&p_id=666&seq=1&format=2
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10429&cs_id=1042902&p_id=7146&seq=1&format=2
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10429&cs_id=1042902&p_id=7241&seq=1&format=2
However the audio inputs do not work when I connect the white/red RCA cables from my DVD player to the TV. Now I have a set of Klispch speakers but Im not sure how to set them up with the DVD player. There is two inputs on the main Klips speaker one has a headphone input symbol another looks to have a music symbol next to do. What connectors would I need to get sound from the DVDplayer/Movie to the Klips since the TV audio input is broken? The Klips are a set of 4 speakers with two 3.5mm audio plugs. Thanks!
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10218&cs_id=1021804&p_id=665&seq=1&format=2
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...d=10218&cs_id=1021804&p_id=666&seq=1&format=2
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10429&cs_id=1042902&p_id=7146&seq=1&format=2
http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10429&cs_id=1042902&p_id=7241&seq=1&format=2
Last edited: