Need Help Setting Up A Pitney Bowes Machine

congay68

n00b
I could really use some help figuring out how to set up my pitney bowes machine on my network(home office). I have asked them and they have told me they have given me all the info(instructions) that they have which I do have, however they look like another language, and I guess they think everyone using these things either has knowledge of how to set up networks OR has networking people on-site to do these types of things(the first guy I talked to getting the instructions ,which before I read them figured I could do, said just give them to your "tech" guys and they will do it, web chuan seo in my company I am the tech guy and I am sure could do this with a little help.) Anyway I have a long long instruction guild if anyone needed to look it over please just ask I can post or send it whichever is the best way to do so, thx! Pitney Bowes has kinda left me to get this figured out on my own while I'm in a trial period, go fig.....

Last edited:
Post up the guide. Feel free to PM me if you want my direct email if that would be easier for you.

Back