Need help quick. E3000 no longer work as a bridge device after I flash dd-wrt

xellos2099alpha

[H]ard|Gawd
Long story short, I am currently using Att U-verse and I used to connect linksys E3000 to use it as bridge device and as a wireless and it work fine. However, I have a need to upgrade the router to dd-wrt. I upgrade successful, howeverm, somehow I can't get the E3000 as a bridge again, even with the same setting. Here is my old setting on how to get it to work. Any advice is appreciated.

http://imgur.com/GTJ3qq4

What's providing DHCP?
Generally you don't want to use the WAN/Internet port or have DHCP enabled on a router that you want to only act as a bridge/WAP/switch etc.
But your screen shot shows an IP address of 192.168.1.253 for the WAN/Internet port, and a default gateway of 192.168.1.254. What is 192.168.1.254? Your primary router I presume?

Then you have the router itself handing out 192.168.2.0/24 addresses.
This means you still have it configured as a router, as it needs to route between the 2 networks.
Based on that screen shot, it's still configured just like a router would be that's getting double-NAT'ed.

Also a good question to ask would be, what are you trying to accomplish and what exactly "doesn't work?"

Back