• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need help purchasing D620 replacement Screen

neokeelo

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,649
The LCD screen on my girlfriend's laptop died but the external monitor port works fine when hooked up to a external monitor. I want to buy a new screen but is the "back-lit" included or is this a different part altogether? Also, a technician from HP told me it could just be the driver assembly which only cost about $5 to replace if you know where to buy them at.

Those of you that have replaced lcd screens, is this all I need?

http://www.blisscomputers.net/dell-latitude-atg-d620-laptop-lcd-screen-14-1-wxga-glossy.aspx

Should I order it through Dell which cost more or are the screens all the same?

Does Dell specify somewhere that this is the correct replacement screen?
 
PM me the service tag of your computer and i'll look up the part numbers for you here at dell if you like.
 
Back
Top