Need help Printing

Sparky

2[H]4U
I am having a hell of a time trying to Print a certain list from a webpage.
I have tried everything I can think of. Fireshot, ctrl+a, print selected, none of which works.
I am wanting to print a comparison list in which I have 4 lowest priced packages selected from this page http://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages/#
When I print it only prints what is viewable and not the full scrollable list. I am looking to print the full list.
Any ideas?

If you visited the webpage you'll see the list is too big (so it needs to be scrolled)

I thought this would be fun, I used the Chrome Developer Console to edit all of the div's in the popup to height : 20000px (Only needed 13,000, but I just picked a big number) and then used Webpage Screenshot (Chrome Plugin) to take a screenshot of the massive list. Then cropped in GIMP and here's what you get...

In the console, you can run
Code:
$("#country1 .compare-content-middle").css("overflow","initial")
Their page already imports jquery, so you can modify the page using it :)

If you visited the webpage you'll see the list is too big (so it needs to be scrolled)

I thought this would be fun, I used the Chrome Developer Console to edit all of the div's in the popup to height : 20000px (Only needed 13,000, but I just picked a big number) and then used Webpage Screenshot (Chrome Plugin) to take a screenshot of the massive list. Then cropped in GIMP and here's what you get...

This is great!
exactly what I need!
thanks bro

Back