• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help picking out a digital camcorder

ScorpionV

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 27, 2001
Messages
270
I'm currently a college student and getting ready to hit up vegas with some friends for spring break. I was thinking about investing in a digital camcorder for the trip and to record some of my crazier college moments on it. It just seems like I would use it so much more than a still picture digital camera. I was thinking about spending around $400 or so on it, and was just wondering what some good models are for around that price. I'd be willing to go probably $500 tops. A friend of mine has a sony unit with a touchscreen that seems really cool, but it seems to me that typically when you buy a sony, you are paying a great deal just for the name. What do you guys recommend?

*Edit* The Panasonic PV-GS14 seems like a good camera for the price, any input?
 
Back
Top