Need help picking out a case

SureShot

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a case to replace my HP media center one, because there's no room it and I'm basically forced to open the side of my comp up to hook up the optical drives when I want to used them. I'm not sure what form factor these cases are, hopefully my mobo will fit into the new one. The case has to be in the $100-$150 range, i've found one that looks appealing.... the Antec Nine-Hundred http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=21123&vpn=NINE HUNDRED&manufacture=ANTEC

Could you guys please post some other recommendations I want something that looks nice, is roomy and isn't loud, and make sure that ncix (canada NOT USA) has it in stock. Thanks :)

I have an Antec P180 and love it if I was going to get a new one I'd wait for the P182 IMO it makes the perfect case. It's not flashy on the outside at all but it keeps things very quite and very cool.

I just got word from HP that my mobo is Micro-ATX :eek: I'd also Like to mention id rather have a case with a bottom mounted PSU like the nine hundred, so far it's the only one i've seen in that price range that has that though. The Black P180 looks pretty nice, I still prefer the look of the Nine-Hundred though.

Well a Nine Hundred might be a bit overkill for an mATX board :D and I don't think I've seen a bottom-mounted PSU mATX case before.

A question: have you ever thought about getting a USB 5.25" external enclosure for your optical drive? You wouldn't have to open up the case everytime you want to use them and they're only like 20 bucks. It can be a good temporary solution until you find a better case.

Back