• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need help picking an ssd

Isildur

n00b
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Messages
15
As the title says, I'm looking for my first ssd as I'd like to rty out Windows 8.
I am, however, limited by my budget (about 115 euros max) and location.

I'll buy one from this online shop. There are 35 ssds that match my budget and I'd like to know which one best suits my needs.

I dearly appreciate any help.

The online store

Sorry for the fact, that the shop is in Estonian.
 
I understand that the above request is dull and uninteresting, but I dearly need your help in this matter. I would be most grateful, if you could spare the time to aid me.
 
I think most will tell you to get the Samsung 830. Very fast, and more importantly, proven reliability.
 
Back
Top