Need help picking a PSU

Vermillion

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm about to order a new PC (yes my current one isn't out of date but i'm selling it to a friend who desparately needs a new PC but can't afford to build a brand new one) but I've been out of the loop a little bit when it comes to current power usage with some hardware and I'm planning on overclocking again which is something I didn't do with my current system. This new PC is going to be my most ambitious one yet with what I'm going to do with it hardware wise so I just want to be sure.

I've done the math and I feel good about my PSU selection but would love to get a few other thoughts and/or recommendations so that I can be sure of what I'm purchasing.

Here's what is going to be in it:

Intel Q9450
Gigabyte GA-X48-DS4
8GB OCz Reaper DDR2 1066
Zalman 9700 LED
Two Visiontek HD4870 for Crossfire
Two Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 32MB Cache 250GB drives in a RAID 0 for my OS and basic applications.
Two Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 32MB Cache 500GB drives in a RAID 0 for games and everything else.
LG 20X SATA DVD burner
Case most likely will an Apevia X-JupiterG with four or five 120mm fans with 3 of them being LED.

Will use Vista Ultimate x64 for my OS.

The plan is to hopefully get the Q9450 to 3.0 or 3.2GHz. I'm not going insane on the OC though.

To power this I want to use the Corsair CMPSU-1000HX. This is the same PSU that the [H] reviewed a little while back and I believe it will fit the bill.

Comments? Ideas? Constructive Feedback?

-V

Back