Hey there, I would like to overclock my pc, if you can help me in any way that would be awesome, so here's what I have.
Mobo: MSI K7N2G Nforce
CPU: 2400+ AMD @ 2GHZ 133 FSB Thouroughbread
RAM: 2 x 512 333MHZ Dual Channeled
Video: 9500Pro ATI
I think thats all that I need to show, so anyways, could you please email me at cmeglow1@shaw.ca and or post up here what I can do in the bios to get her a little faster cause I don't want to buy a 3000+ Barton which is the max my board can take for now hehe. Oh and the multiplyer is unlocked since its a nforce board.
Mobo: MSI K7N2G Nforce
CPU: 2400+ AMD @ 2GHZ 133 FSB Thouroughbread
RAM: 2 x 512 333MHZ Dual Channeled
Video: 9500Pro ATI
I think thats all that I need to show, so anyways, could you please email me at cmeglow1@shaw.ca and or post up here what I can do in the bios to get her a little faster cause I don't want to buy a 3000+ Barton which is the max my board can take for now hehe. Oh and the multiplyer is unlocked since its a nforce board.