• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

need help on setting up RAID1

Joined
Dec 12, 2004
Messages
584
I have a intel 685GBF mobo and I have a SATA controller allowing my to have SATA HD's.
This rig is currently my main one till June.

I'm planning on building a new gaming rig in June. I will make this current one as a file server. I want to know what software or what I need to setup RAID1, I have 2 identical SATA drives plus 2 SCSI HD's and don't have room for any PCI RAID controller. Hoping anyone knows where I can just use software base that will write 2 both HD's making them act as one for redundancy.
 
Back
Top