• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Help on PNY BIOS update.

jhego

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,448
Hi, i have no experience in updating a BIOS. Can someone help me out? My computer always gives the BSOD and can only stick to 61.77 drivers. PNY told me that my BIOS is outdated. I can't wait for an exchange so i'm deciding to do it myself.
I need a step by step procedure on how to update the BIOS. I have a PNY 6800 Ultra BIOS 5.40.02.10.13. If you can provide the links for the updated drivers and tools that would be great. Thanks.
 
Back
Top