• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help on Mobo selection,please.

TANK543

n00b
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
1
I have an oppertunity to get a smithfield CPU at agood price,(850). I had been looking at Intel but this price is too good. If you could help me to finding a good Mobo for games like DOOM 3,Battlefield 2 I would be very appreciative. Thanks, TANK543
 
The ABIT board reviewed on the main page today looks like a winner. Take a look.
 
Last edited:
Bgrngod said:
The ABIT board reviewed on the main page today looks like a winner. Take a look.

Kyle Bidwell

I'm looking at that board as well ... seeing as I do quite a bit of gaming as well as music and movie conversions.
 
Back
Top