Hey guys I need your help once again,
I have an athlon64 3200+ venice 939 I know can run at 2600mhz stable (this was not tested intensively but it passed 3dmark 05 and superpi 1m a few times).
I think I'm having problem with my ram however. I have an OCZ Premier dual channel kit DDR400 PC3200 stock timings 2.5-3-3-7. I can boot to windows with a 1:1 ratio and 225 fsb easily. But if I try to set the FSB to 260 and 9:10 ratio it fails to boot. The ram should run at 216.667 mhz in this case doesn't it? So if I can run it a 225 why can't I at higher fsb speeds?
I managed to get it stable @ 2600mhz once with these settings:
stock timings
Ram ratio 3/04
CPU VID 1.425
VID Special : 110% (so 1.5675 vcore)
Ram voltage : 2.6v
This passed 3dmark 05 and superpi a few times so I can say its fairly close to be stable. But I think 3/04 isn't really great isn't it?
I almost passed 3dmark05 with these settings:
3-3-3-10 timings
Ram voltage : 2.8v
Ram ratio: 5/06
CPU VID : 1.425
VID Special : 110%
I'm fairly new to OCing so I could use a bit of help with the ram if possible.
I have an athlon64 3200+ venice 939 I know can run at 2600mhz stable (this was not tested intensively but it passed 3dmark 05 and superpi 1m a few times).
I think I'm having problem with my ram however. I have an OCZ Premier dual channel kit DDR400 PC3200 stock timings 2.5-3-3-7. I can boot to windows with a 1:1 ratio and 225 fsb easily. But if I try to set the FSB to 260 and 9:10 ratio it fails to boot. The ram should run at 216.667 mhz in this case doesn't it? So if I can run it a 225 why can't I at higher fsb speeds?
I managed to get it stable @ 2600mhz once with these settings:
stock timings
Ram ratio 3/04
CPU VID 1.425
VID Special : 110% (so 1.5675 vcore)
Ram voltage : 2.6v
This passed 3dmark 05 and superpi a few times so I can say its fairly close to be stable. But I think 3/04 isn't really great isn't it?
I almost passed 3dmark05 with these settings:
3-3-3-10 timings
Ram voltage : 2.8v
Ram ratio: 5/06
CPU VID : 1.425
VID Special : 110%
I'm fairly new to OCing so I could use a bit of help with the ram if possible.