Hi Guys,
I will be the first to admit i would like some help with an upcoming PC build.
I am current on a e8400 OCed to 3.6ghz, evga 9800gtx+, 4GB ram.
Looking to get something new. I was thinking 2600K, and i really wanted a good SSD for my OS/applications.
looksl ike ASUS P8P67 is a good board... but theres a regular, an EVO, and a PRO. not sure whats good and what would be best. system primarily for gaming... maybe SLI in the future, wont be using the chip's GPU as ill be buying a video gard as well.
what is a good SSD to get? i heard intels arnt very good? Only looking for 80-100gb for my OS/apps.
what kind of memory is good? once it gets to memory i always fall apart... lol. i will be doing minor overclocks.
whats a good video card these days?
I imagine there should be a nice performance boost from my current system?
any ideas? im not very good with this. Thanks
Are current prices good? Would they decrease much if i waited a few months?
I will be the first to admit i would like some help with an upcoming PC build.
I am current on a e8400 OCed to 3.6ghz, evga 9800gtx+, 4GB ram.
Looking to get something new. I was thinking 2600K, and i really wanted a good SSD for my OS/applications.
looksl ike ASUS P8P67 is a good board... but theres a regular, an EVO, and a PRO. not sure whats good and what would be best. system primarily for gaming... maybe SLI in the future, wont be using the chip's GPU as ill be buying a video gard as well.
what is a good SSD to get? i heard intels arnt very good? Only looking for 80-100gb for my OS/apps.
what kind of memory is good? once it gets to memory i always fall apart... lol. i will be doing minor overclocks.
whats a good video card these days?
I imagine there should be a nice performance boost from my current system?
any ideas? im not very good with this. Thanks
Are current prices good? Would they decrease much if i waited a few months?