Need help MB!

Hi, guys, I am having an issue with my system and could use some help. Here is my issue when I have all 4 sticks of ram in the system will not boot, no beeps just power up fans but no monitor signal. So then I took all 4 sticks of ram off theMB I get beeps then I put 1 stick in slot number 1 I get beep boots to bios mind you I have not installed an HD CD drives I try all 4 sticks of ram in slot 1 and all 4 boots up. when I put 2 sticks of ram in slots 1 and 2 the system boots up. I then put 3 sticks of ram and I get no boots I try each stick in slot 3 I try each stick slots 4 no boot. I also try slots 1 and 3 for dual boot and no boot. I switch PSU that I know is working and had all 4 slots filled with ram and no boots. I also notice that when I do boot having ram in slot 1 and 2 and I power the system up the PSU starts then turn off for a sec then starts and I get to boot up. I think the MB is bad anyone thinks I am right or what else should I do?

ASUS Z87-K LGA 1150 Intel Z87 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9
Intel Core i5-4670K Haswell Quad-Core 3.4 GHz LGA 1150 84W BX80646I54670K Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics

Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W 80+ Platinum ATX12V & EPS12V Full Modular 120mm FDB Fan 10 Years Warranty Compact 140 mm Size Power Supply

Appears as though you have bad memory slots but could be the memory controller in the CPU also. You should run Memtest with the pairs to verify that the memory is in fact good!

the power up and power down thing i believe is the motherboard turning off xmp when it tries to boot up again.. check the bios and see if that's what it's doing. it could be the board, could be the cpu it's self could also be that you have a bent pin or maybe a pin shorted out some how.

Back