• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help looking for LCD TV

bruins004

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
119
Hey guys,

I am currently looking for an LCD TV.
Here is what I am looking for:

1. LCD TV 32" - 47"
2. HDTV (720p or 1080p)
3. Under $1,000

Please note that I am not going to use this for a computer screen (so please do not suggest the Westy's). These are built for computer monitors, not for TVs.
I am looking for a good brand and model that isnt too overpriced.

Thanks guys.
 
Back
Top