• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help Identifying ATI card

Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
39
I need to identify this card so I could download the proper drivers from ATI so that I could download it into a CD ( since I lost the original one )

I know its old, I'm putting it in a friend(client's) computer that wont have any internet access for the next couple of days.

I literally googled every single series possible and I didnt have any luck. most of the cards were RED, or not the right one.

sorry for the blurry pictures, I dont have access to a camera at my dorm room right now so here are some phone pictures.

236723125765.jpg

236723115653.jpg


let me know :p
 
I wish I had ID numbers, so I wouldnt be posting here.

I dont have the box anymore and the Sticker in the back with a serial number seems to be missing
 
I need to identify this card so I could download the proper drivers from ATI so that I could download it into a CD ( since I lost the original one )

I know its old, I'm putting it in a friend(client's) computer that wont have any internet access for the next couple of days.

Dude... It doesn't matter what kind of card it is. ATI's drivers are unified. You will be downloading the same driver regardless of what model it is.

http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/previous/radeon/radeonxip-cat810-xp.html

The current unified driver works for all ATI cards going back to the 9xxx series (9700 Pro, etc). If the card is older than that you will have to get the pre-r300 drivers, which are the Catalyst 6.11 drivers.

http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeon-prer300-xp.html

So between those two you have drivers for basically every card ATI made since the first Radeon 8+ years ago. The links I provided are for XP32. Vista would have an included driver for such an old card that should work fine.

Taking a guess, and based on cards I've seen in the past, I'd say it's probably a Radeon 9600.
 
Dude... It doesn't matter what kind of card it is. ATI's drivers are unified. You will be downloading the same driver regardless of what model it is.

http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/previous/radeon/radeonxip-cat810-xp.html

The current unified driver works for all ATI cards going back to the 9xxx series (9700 Pro, etc). If the card is older than that you will have to get the pre-r300 drivers, which are the Catalyst 6.11 drivers.

http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/xp/radeon-prer300-xp.html

So between those two you have drivers for basically every card ATI made since the first Radeon 8+ years ago. The links I provided are for XP32. Vista would have an included driver for such an old card that should work fine.

Taking a guess, and based on cards I've seen in the past, I'd say it's probably a Radeon 9600.

the card and drivers work fine :)

thank you
 
Back
Top