I just inherited a Lowrance iWAY 500c GPS unit. However, it does not have the power connector.
Here's the pinout of the connector:
http://www.allpinouts.org/index.php/Lowrance_iWAY_500C_GPS
I know that the cable will need to be a 6-pin female DIN of some kind, but all of the 6-pin DIN's I've found (digikey, mouser, etc) are fully circular, not flat on the bottom.
Does the flat-bottomed connector have a different name? Also, this connector is full DIN size, not mini-DIN size.
I'm rolling my own cable so that I can do some cool things with the audio out and power adapter.
Here's the pinout of the connector:
http://www.allpinouts.org/index.php/Lowrance_iWAY_500C_GPS
I know that the cable will need to be a 6-pin female DIN of some kind, but all of the 6-pin DIN's I've found (digikey, mouser, etc) are fully circular, not flat on the bottom.
Does the flat-bottomed connector have a different name? Also, this connector is full DIN size, not mini-DIN size.
I'm rolling my own cable so that I can do some cool things with the audio out and power adapter.