I cant find this anywhere online... so i figured i'd ask you guys.
I have a 19"lcd Samsung SyncMaster 930b lcd it has a 8ms refresh rate... (thats what they say at least) and i have a x700 pro pcie Vid card. I am thinking of upgrading to the Nvidia 6800 Ultra 256mb BFG card. The question that i have for you guys is will my monitor be able to keep up with the vid card at the max settings. The only game i play is Battlefield Desert Combat, and eventually BF 2. Any help on this would be great!
What power supply would you guys recommend... I will be going to Japan soon (military orders) and i'm thinking of upgrading my case (currently have a 8400 dell with 1.5 gig ram and half terabyte of hd's 3.2 ghz) I was told that with all of the power i have now and what i want i will need a larger better made powersupply...
Thanks again in advance.
Joe
I have a 19"lcd Samsung SyncMaster 930b lcd it has a 8ms refresh rate... (thats what they say at least) and i have a x700 pro pcie Vid card. I am thinking of upgrading to the Nvidia 6800 Ultra 256mb BFG card. The question that i have for you guys is will my monitor be able to keep up with the vid card at the max settings. The only game i play is Battlefield Desert Combat, and eventually BF 2. Any help on this would be great!
What power supply would you guys recommend... I will be going to Japan soon (military orders) and i'm thinking of upgrading my case (currently have a 8400 dell with 1.5 gig ram and half terabyte of hd's 3.2 ghz) I was told that with all of the power i have now and what i want i will need a larger better made powersupply...
Thanks again in advance.
Joe