• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help from an AIW owner...

HaRdLiNe

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 18, 2000
Messages
492
Well I recently moved across the pond, to Spain, and I brought my computer with me. What I didn´t plan on however was having to reformat and reinstall everything. Long story short now I´m without the ATI MMC install program that for some crazy reason ATI makes you order replacement CDs for instead of being able to download the TV tuner portion and my install CD is now about 4500 miles away...

Anyhow, what I´m asking is if anyone with a disc with the MMC on it would be willing to help me out I´d be most grateful :)

Thanks
 
Back
Top