Need Help, Flash player not loading up

Eviljoker

Limp Gawd
OK, I just done a fresh install, Win 7 Ult x64 and im using Firefox. Ive installed adobe flash player 11 and it will not load up.. As in the the player does NOT even show up on the web page, But i can still watch You tube... :confused:

Any suggestions?
Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance

Youtube is moving to HTML5, which explains why you can watch it without Flash. The Flash version is still superior IMO.

Are you sure that you are installing the right version of Flash? You want to download Flash (non-ie/plug-in) version.

Did you get Adobe Flash Player from adobe.com and not some third party site? Did you go to adobe.com by typing it in the url bar and not following some link from somewhere else, even Google? Did you go there using Firefox so that Adobe detected you wanted the Firefox version and not the Internet Explorer version? When you say that "the player does not even show up on the web page", what web page is that?

Work through Adobe's Flash Player Help page:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Yea. i went straight to adobe and downloaded it.. Its a web site that lets you watch free movies and tv shows... project free tv, The crazy parts is that it was working earlier and just stopped out of no where..

Yea, Show that its installed,
What i did was uninstall flash and firefox and started over, But i went to an older FF. using 17.1 and reinstalled flash and so far everything is working... Guess the new FF is buggy,,,,

Back