vladrassvet
n00b
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2007
- Messages
- 30
Hey everyone,
Somewhere in these threads I've seen a very nice guide, explaining how to run the cables through Antec 180b case behind the mobo. Had lots of pictures and even circles where to cut the inside of the case with dremel tool. Tried googling "dremel Antec 180", had lots of fun looking at other threads, especially how to make the see-through window on the side.
All I need to do is to find how and where to cut it, so that the cabling is neat and tidy. Can someone post a link to this thread, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.
Somewhere in these threads I've seen a very nice guide, explaining how to run the cables through Antec 180b case behind the mobo. Had lots of pictures and even circles where to cut the inside of the case with dremel tool. Tried googling "dremel Antec 180", had lots of fun looking at other threads, especially how to make the see-through window on the side.