need help finding audio cable

S

SpeedRunner

Guest
I am looking for a cable that I know exists... but I'm not sure what its called or how to search for it. I have an Xbox 360 VGA cable and it has two stereo jacks (just the red and white ones, like an RCA connector). I also have a pair of headphones... just your standard headphones, I plug them in the green port of my computer.

What I need is a bridge-type cable that will connect the headphone cable to the RCA-like audio cables. So that I can use my headphones for my audio on the VGA cable. Thanks in advance. :)
 
easy cable to find. rca to either stereo 1/4 or 1/8 converter (depending on yer headphones). just take all that to radio shack, shouldn't be more than $5. make sure you get the male / female ends right. but sounds like you need male RCA and female headphone end.
 
Back
Top