• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help finding a cable

MADMarc

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 15, 2010
Messages
510
Wasn't sure where else to put this, but it is a single 3.5mm cable w/three contact rings on it for audio and video.

It looks like this: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=113450071

A coworker had one previously for a rear display in a car, but needs a longer one and I can't find them anywhere. Everywhere I check seems to only have the standard 3.5mm w/the two rings for audio and mic. They tried using one for giggles, but it didn't do anything. Sorry I can't be more specific...am I looking for a unicorn?
 
Back
Top