• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help editing/modifying an xtf file

ZoSo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
236
Anyone know what prog(s) I could use to edit/modify a .xtf file?
I've been trying to find something but haven't found anything yet.

The file I'm trying to edit is a flash file for a PODxt Live.
Here's the file if you want to take a look at it.
http://home.comcast.net/~mrzoso/PODxtLive_3_01.xtf

Well, so far I found this out.
It seems to be a binary file.
I tried using a basic hex editor, but no-go.

If any of you programing gurus could help me out, that would be great!

Thanks,

Oh yeah, I did post this in the general software forums, but I think it might do better here.
 
Google showed up this:

Google

Has some apps on there but they appear to be for unix.

Something to do with XML, maybe some of the other guys have a clue
 
AlanM said:
Google showed up this:

Google

Has some apps on there but they appear to be for unix.

Something to do with XML, maybe some of the other guys have a clue
Hey, Thanks Alan,
Yeah. I've came up with the same thing,,,but it's not a "webpage" thing,,,I am sure that it has to do with a programing thing. Something similar to a BIOS file but setup for flash memory in the POD unit.
I've asked at the Line6 forums, and some people think I want to mod it for "model packs" which are essentially in the same file, but you just need to activate it. If that's true, that's not why I want to try and mod the file,,,I'll buy the packs if I want them, and have no problem doing so.
C'mon fellow [H] programers!...please give me a hand or set me in the right direction.


Thanks
 
Back
Top