Need help deciding on a case

both those cases look really horrible to me

I'd suggest the Antec Sonata or the Coolermaster Stacker if you have the $
 
You just recommended two cases which cost approximately 50% and 150% more than the most expensive case he solicited opinion on. Don't you think you may be going over his head a little bit? He appears to be looking for value cases. That said, between the two I prefer the XION.
 
Those cases reak of crappy quality and even worse design. Go more quality name brands like Antec/ Lian Li/ Coolermaster/ Chieftec/ Silverstone. You may not think case quality matters much, but trust us, it does. Whats your price range and do you need a PSU as well? We can give better recommondations after that.
 
 
I dont really want to spend more than $80 on the case. I don't necessarly need a power supply but its not biggie if it does. 400watts would work.


Basically my other stuff is black/silver got the dell 2005fpw and logitech mx700 duo so I'd like to find something that matches with that.

Thanks so far for the recommendations.
 
i like the top one just for the fact that it doesn't have a drive bay door - I get a bit irritated having to open and close to put in a disk and if I would have known I would have purchased a case without a door.
 
^

Thats pretty sweet, is that an acylic door that opens up?



IS chenmig a good brand?

I like that case, to bad it doesnt come with fans.
 
The door is acrylic, it opens, or can be removed completely. BTW, its not a chenming its a coolermaster and it comes with 3 fans.
 
Back
Top