• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help Cooler Master Cosmos 1000

fyshawk

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
122
Quick question I got a Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 and the right and left side trims have been damaged and I want to bring this case back to life I was wondering does the Cosmos II Left Side Trim and right side trim fit the Cosmos 1000 case
 
They are entirely different sizes. One is EATX, the other is XL-ATX.
 
I have looked on their store and the parts are not listed any more only a couple of interior parts
 
I had a Cosmos S about 5-6 years ago and it was good at the time - and better performing than the 1000 but both of those cases are going to be pretty dated for a modern system - especially relative to their size.

I would try ebay and various forums to see what you can get used - I'm pretty sure the Costmos S doors will fit the 1000.
 
Back
Top