Need Help Coming Back to F@H

Un4given

Gawd
OK guys, I had done some folding quite some time ago, but that was before they started using GPUs for processing. I'm already part of the SETI, Colatz, and M@H [H] teams. However, the interface for F@H has changed substantially since the last time I was doing it.

I'm trying to register at hardfolding.com, but unfortunately the site is not very intuitive as to what the "Stats ID #" field is asking for. Sure could use a hand with understanding what information it wants for this field, as well as any other options, configurations, or tips you can offer.

THANKS!!!

If I remember correctly, you find your name in the team list (assumming you have some points for team 33) and click on it and your stats ID will be in the top left of the scrren in the menu bar. I will double check but the stats are processig right now.

if you are the Un4Given with 49,000 pts, then your stats id is 1536940 on hardfolding. If you are Un4given26 your stats id is 265420.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Kranium. Let's just assume for a moment that due to the time I have been away from this activity that I am neither of those two. What would I do then? I do admit that I did do a little F@H when the client was included with the ATi drivers, but due to stability issues I didn't continue the activity for very long. A very small score of 49K would be about right, but I want to make sure I'm not messing with my, or some one elses stats.

Kranium, with that in mind, I did look at the previous stats of that account, and that does appear to be mine, I just wanted to know where to do in the case that it is not. I do appreciate your help!

No problem. You just need to go to F@H Statistics, and search for the name you fold under with Stanford....and you are right, Hard Folding has gotten hard to use as time progresses and the internet leaves it behind ;)

If you log in and click F@H stats, it takes you to your stats page.

But I agree we need someone to step up and assist with a update. Hardfolding has a lot more breakdown of stats then EOC which I find fun.

Back