Hey there.. I have an X-Fi XtremeMusic sound card and I'm looking to buy logitech speakers.
However, one thing I'm very nervous about is the magnetic field, or magnets contained in speakers and the subwoofer.
Can an LCD monitor be damaged by the magnets or magnetic field? I'm guessing the effects on the computer wouldn't be very good (hard drives being wiped, etc).
I basically need help choosing logitech speakers, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like suggestions for both 2 speakers and 5 speakers.
Thanks,
Syphina
However, one thing I'm very nervous about is the magnetic field, or magnets contained in speakers and the subwoofer.
Can an LCD monitor be damaged by the magnets or magnetic field? I'm guessing the effects on the computer wouldn't be very good (hard drives being wiped, etc).
I basically need help choosing logitech speakers, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like suggestions for both 2 speakers and 5 speakers.
Thanks,
Syphina