I need a bit help choosing a nice point and shoot camera as i already have a d70 for the more serious pictures, but i need a nice and small compact point and shoot. I like the powershot a80 but in all honesty its just way too big for what i need. I need something that will fit in my pocket...my last point and shoot was a casio exlimz4u it seemed good on paper, but practically everytime i tried to just take any picture it would come out blurred. It seemed that the shutter speed was always lagging so even when i was standing still and taking a picture it would come out blurred, and i cant change shutter speed on this as far as i know..so is there any small camera that will take decent pictures even tho i take it by hand and not with a tripod? i was looking at the powershot sd10 but im not sure...im at a loss help me
