Need Help choosing a phone for my dad

Azazel90x

2[H]4U
My dad is looking for a new phone, preferably on ATT, He likes to watch youtube vids, and www.deafvideo.tv and other flash videos online. He also loves to browse the web on the go, he needs AIM, He is deaf so voice quality is definitely not a concern. He likes the iPhone because of how good it streams youtube vids and deaf vids, he loves the web browser on it too, and he loves the app store. He was also looking at the Touch Pro, but hes not too sure about windows mobile. Can anyone help me? Thanks! He wants to purchase the phone by Friday.

Thx, Era

iPhone is the way to go. They have so many apps that it wouldn't surprise me if they had something for deaf people. Not to mention they have AIM and other online apps that I'm sure he uses.

Yes, but the iphone cant multitask apps, so if he goes to use another app, wouldnt it turn off aim?

Yes, but the iphone cant multitask apps, so if he goes to use another app, wouldnt it turn off aim?

There are multiple AIM enabled apps, and some of them have low-level support. Meaning they will stay running the background.

iPhone is definitely the way to go. If he is asking someone else to pick out a phone for him, then he seems to be the type of person that would benefit from the ease of use it will give him.

Back