Need help Building a system

Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
21
I need help in purchasing a or building a system for my needs.

These are the things I like to do.

I like a system that I can surf the web that is it.

But I also like a system that does alot of work stuff and graphics like camera and pictures.

I really would like to build one and at a cost under 800 dollars.

I know that I can use VM ware or some virtual software. Please help me on this matter
 
Processor:
$240- E8400 3.0GHz
$250- Q6600 2.4GHz

Ram:
$45- 2x1GB DDR2 800MHz

Optical Drive:
$30 CD-R/DVD-r w/ Lightscribe

Motherboard:
$90- P35
$120- P35 (more SATA ports)

Harddrive:
$75- 320GB Internal Harddrive

Power Supply:
$70- Corsair 450VX

Graphics Card:
$50 - HD3450
$60 - 8500GT
$80 - HD3650
$85 - 8600GT

Cases:
*dependent on you. its a personal choice.
 
Back
Top