• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need help building a eye finite setup

omi

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 6, 2002
Messages
253
Hey guys I've been out of the loop with tech stuff the pass couple years. I'm getting marry next month and going to move into our own place. I finally have a computer room to myself and have been thinking of moving to Amd eyefinity setup. What I would like to know is what screens is best suited for this kind of set up and which amd video card I need to power this kind of resolution with minimum lag?
 
Back
Top