Aight here is the sceneraio
6800le vs 6600gt.
pc specs in sig
Should i take the 6800le in hopes of modding it into a 6800.ALSO DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT JUST FLOPPING A 6800NU.If you can find me on for 160 please show me otherwise I couldn't care less.Now I plan on water cooling it after a week or two after i get it running.To lazy to do it right now.
Which one should i get and how long do you think it will last.I have a 5900xt that i use right now and im happy with it but my bro needs a card and im gonna just give him this for free.
6800le vs 6600gt.
pc specs in sig
Should i take the 6800le in hopes of modding it into a 6800.ALSO DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT JUST FLOPPING A 6800NU.If you can find me on for 160 please show me otherwise I couldn't care less.Now I plan on water cooling it after a week or two after i get it running.To lazy to do it right now.
Which one should i get and how long do you think it will last.I have a 5900xt that i use right now and im happy with it but my bro needs a card and im gonna just give him this for free.