Need help! AMD 7950 + Seiki 39" 4k LCD

Zyklon808

Gawd
Ok, just got my tv (with the modded firmware) in my second room. The system has a 7950 in it.
I've searched the Seiki thread and online and I am unable to figure out how to make this goddamned AMD driver able to do 120hz 1080p (and the tv info the same).

Now all it does is stay at 4k/30hz no matter what resolution I set it at with horrible scaling.

Please help! Searched the horribly long seiki thread and not a single shred of help with AMD cards. =( Just say Use CRU and AMD control center with zero help as to what to set or even how to use CRU.

Some help would be greatly appreciated. I've been on this for two days now!

Find the instructions online for the toastyx CRU and use it to set a manual resolution of 1080p @ 120hz. Select that option from the CCC of your GPU and test it, it should force the Seiki into 1080p without scaling.

Did you use the 50" firmware? Make sure you didnt use the 39 otherwise you wont get 120hz at 1080

That's what happens when I set it up, but all games turn to 1080p but the screen info says 4k 30hz and it's all slow as if it was in actual 4k.

Back