• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Need heatsink

Duster

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 4, 2002
Messages
5,838
I need a good heatsink for naked boxen. I kind of would like it to be fanless but I don't think that will happen. It is for a PIII 1 Ghz processor. The cheaper the better. And lets remeber that the sex appeal does play a role since she is naked.

 
Duster said:
I need a good heatsink for naked boxen. I kind of would like it to be fanless but I don't think that will happen. It is for a PIII 1 Ghz processor. The cheaper the better. And lets remeber that the sex appeal does play a role since she is naked.


I've got a whisper rock you can have for shipping (fits socket A and 370). USPS should only be about $3. Its got a 80mm fan that is rated for 28db undervolt and you would be good to go.
 
Back
Top