• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

need heatsink for 9600xt ..please help

rudedog89

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
217
I have been searching and searching for a heatsink for my 9600xt and can not figure out what will work.

I have a sapphire 9600xt . The fan went out in it. Anyone know of a heatsink that will work with this? I am afraid to buy some of the ones I have seen fearing they won't fit.

Anyone have experience with the sapphire cards and know what gpu fan/heatsinks work?

Thanks
 
Back
Top