• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need headset replacement

Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
2,276
I need a headset replacement, my pc150 is dying, the mic works, but the headphones themselves sound distorted and are dying, they get quieter and quieter every day, they sound as one headphone. I need something cheaper than $50, because after a year of usage im not too impressed with them for the price, plus the headband is peeling off on the left side.
 
I've heard only good things about the PC150, and have a couple of friends that use them for gaming pretty hardcore.
 
Back
Top