Need for Speed: The Run PC LE Pre-order $39.99

RogueTrip

2[H]4U
Epic fail, move along

Been watching the videos. Looks interesting and hopefully plays as well as HP.

Last edited:
God, thats the last thing I hope for. Hot Pursuit was an awful experience from a developer that was once worth a shit. Online is a hackfest, the graphics are crap, the cars handle incredibly lame and fake, and there are more ads and annoyances than any other EA game I've ever played. I'm sick that I spent even 10 bucks on that pile of shit.

God, thats the last thing I hope for. Hot Pursuit was an awful experience from a developer that was once worth a shit. Online is a hackfest, the graphics are crap, the cars handle incredibly lame and fake, and there are more ads and annoyances than any other EA game I've ever played. I'm sick that I spent even 10 bucks on that pile of shit.

You expected realistic car handling in an ARCADE racer?

You expected realistic car handling in an ARCADE racer?

Of course not, but that's entirely my point! The game uses "fake real" physics instead of arcade physics, and as a result is a failure at both, with a feeling of racing similar to driving a car that weighs 20,000 kilograms and uses wheels made out of superballs.

Once in Hot Pursuit I enjoyed the gameplay. I just didn't dig the Autolog BS one bit. If not that I play Dirt 2.

Back