• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need Eyefinity Fixes for these Games

Honestly I've done the fixes for Borderlands and Bioshock 2. It still never looks right.
 
I agree with all of you it never looks right.
Thankfully I bought Dell IPS monitors and these games look great in Portrait Mode. The TN panels I had suffered from color shifting in PM.

Feels like my old 30" with bezels. That's for the help.

/thread.
 
Back
Top