• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Need EAC Command Line Assistance

liquidfluidity

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
2,938
Started using EAC to start ripping my 1500+ cd collection and need to change my command line a little. I would like it to show the date in the album title but I have no idea how to do it. Also , I have seen other apps that let you add tags for album art. Will EAC do that? I know the older one won't. Any EAC pros out there? Here's my current command line:

-b 320 -h --add-id3v2 --ignore-tag-errors --ta "%a" --tt "%t" --tg "%m" --tl "%g" --ty "%y" --tn "%n" %s %d

I didn't put this line together but it fit all of my needs and so far , I have been able to play it on everything. I am using V0.99 prebeta.
 
Back
Top