Need driver/software for SB Audigy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictorChan

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
5,141
I just got an used Audigy sound card but the seller didn't include the CD. Wondering which driver I need to install and where to get the audio software for them. I tried www.soundblaster.com but the driver I used wasn't working with my XP with my P4 system. No sound and I couldn't get the mixer software.
 
to get the extra software again i think youd need to order another cd from creative. Im pretty sure they allow this for a small fee, 5-10 bucks or so.


As for the drive, if its not working either the soundcard is bad, or you got the wrong driver.
 
Originally posted by Wixard
to get the extra software again i think youd need to order another cd from creative. Im pretty sure they allow this for a small fee, 5-10 bucks or so.


As for the drive, if its not working either the soundcard is bad, or you got the wrong driver.

Hmmm.....I can try to install the same card on my other AMD system. I heard that Audigy card won't play nice with the Intel Hyper Threading technology. I got a P4P800 with a P4 2.6c.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top